Scandinavian Airlines, SAS, is Northern Europe’s leading airline with 1 000 daily flights to over 120 destinations in Scandinavia, Europe, the US and Asia. One of the founders in Star Alliance.
- You earn Basic points on all regular flights operated by SAS as shown in table below. All other booking classes are excluded.
- Basic points can be used for award travel and also count towards upgrade to a higher membership level.
- The principle is simple: the more you spend, the more points you earn.
- Always log in before making a booking. That way, your membership number & other contact details will be added automatically.
- Gold and Diamond members earn an additional 25% Basic points on top of the regular Basic points. Read more
Campaign - 30% off to seletected destinations, book Mar 24-26. Read more here...
- Points and benefits can be used by the member personally or his/her closest family, in all service classes on SAS operated flights, except on charter.
- Book one-way or round-trip, book for points only (Best price) or use cash and points combined (Best availability), it's up to you in all service classes.
- You can also use your points to upgrade, get lounge access or shop onboard.
Earn points chart
Spend points chart