Singapore Airlines’ success has been fuelled by its dedication to customer service. Member of Star Alliance.
- You earn Basic points that count towards a higher membership level on selected booking classes as shown in table below. All other booking classes are excluded.
- Basic points can be used for award travel and also count towards upgrade to a higher membership level.
- The principle is simple: the more you fly, the more points you earn.
- Always quote your membership number when making a reservation.
- With 5 flights per week from Copenhagen to Singapore and more than 120 flights per week from Singapore to Australia and New Zealand, it is closer than you think! Experience Singapore Airlines award winning service onboard.
- You can spend points on flights operated by Singapore Airlines, except on charter.
- Book one-way or round-trip up to departure, it's up to you.
- Book through your local Member Service - call us.
- You can also use your points to upgrade.
Note! First class award or upgrade award is not available on Singapore A380 and B77W flights.