Disruptions in Air traffic due to bad weather in the New York area 21MAR18
(Updated 21MAR18 CET 08:30)
Due to bad weather, all flights to, from, via New York are unfortunately cancelled.
Please check your Flight Status before going to the airport.
SAS is in progress of rebooking you, if your flight is cancelled. Please check your flight details in My Bookings .
We are doing our very best to help you.
You also have the possibility to rebook your flight to another travel date or refund your ticket according to below options.
Rebook your flight
Is the departure date of your flight to, from or via New York on Wednesday 21 March 2018 and your ticket number starts with 117 issued on/before 20 March 2018 on a SAS operated flight? Then your new departure date should be no later than 15 June 2018. Please see below options and rules:
- You may voluntary change your travel dates to a SAS operated flight to, from and via New York.
- You can change your travel dates only if the same travel class is available as mentioned in your original ticket.
- You will not have to pay the change fee.
You can rebook by calling us if you booking was made via SAS web, SAS App or SAS Call Center. Due to the situation, you may experience long waiting times. Contact us by telephone.
If you made your reservation via a travel agent, please contact your travel agent to rebook your flight.
SAS will not absorb costs such as, but not limited to, accomodation , food and surface/air transportation for voluntary rebookings.
Apply for a refund
You are entitled to a full refund of your ticket if your flight was cancelled or delayed for more than 3 hours and you did not travel.
How to request a refund for cancelled flights
- If you bought your ticket via SAS and your ticket number starts with 117, you can apply for a refund online in just a few steps. You can also call us, click here for numbers.
- If you booked via a travel agent, please contact them directly.