You probably know most things about flying with us. But here’s some helpful information to make your travel even easier.
24-hour money back guarantee
At SAS, you can book your trip without thinking twice since you can always change your mind.
- If you book at the SAS website or through SAS Sales and Service, you enjoy a 24-hour money back guarantee. This means that you can cancel your trip free of charge within 24 hours of booking and get a full refund. Cancel the trip via "My trips". Retrieve your reservation and select "Cancel booking". The money will be refunded to your account/credit card within 3–4 business days.
- If you book your trip less than 24 hours before departure, you can cancel it up to 12 hours before the flight and get a full refund.
- The 24-hour money back guarantee applies if you cancel your entire trip. If you change your ticket within 24 hours, different rules apply based on the ticket type.
- If you change your ticket and then cancel your trip within 24 hours of booking, you’ll get a refund for the price of the ticket, but not for the price of the change. If changing a non-refundable ticket to a refundable ticket and then cancelling the trip, only the price difference between the original booking and the new booking will be refunded.
- If you buy cancellation insurance from Europ Assistance when booking at sas.se and then cancel your trip, Europ Assistance will automatically refund the insured amount within 7 to 10 days.
- Tickets with SAS not purchased directly from SAS must be cancelled and refunded from where they were purchased.
Cancel and refund
For cancellation within 24 hours after booking, please refer to the 24-hour money back guarantee above.
If you booked your trip on the SAS websites or through the SAS Sales and Service by phone, you can cancel your booking below. The inquiry will be processed within 7 days, but if you are cancelling a part of the trip, the refund will be done when the trip is completed.
* US: International surcharge. Japan: Fuel surcharge.
- If you have bought a fully refundable round-trip ticket you can refund part of the ticket if you decide to only fly one-way. We will refund the price difference between the original ticket and the price of a one way ticket at the time of purchase.
- Tickets with SAS not purchased directly from SAS must be cancelled and refunded from where they are purchased.
- For cancelation of car rental, hotels and combined flight & hotel bookings, please contact the provider directly
EuroBonus tickets can be cancelled up to 24 hours before departure when you’re logged in - go to “My trips” and choose your reservation. Select “Cancel booking”. The journey will be cancelled and refundable taxes are returned to your account within 3–4 bank days. Valid EuroBonus points are automatically returned to your EuroBonus account. Cancellation and refund of tickets booked over the phone should be requested via the form below.
Order sales receipt
We’re always happy to help you manage all aspects of your travel. If you need a receipt, you can order a booking confirmation that will be sent to the email address in your booking. If you’d like receipts for travel booked during a specific period, just fill in the information below.
How’s our site?
We do our best to make your travel easy to plan and manage on our digital sites. So if there’s anything you think we can do better, just tell us and we’ll do everything we can to make it right.