With our mobile services you have the entire world in your pocket: From inspiring ideas and reading about wonderful travel destinations, to the most important information about your trip.
Can you never get enough of the world? The SAS App lets you collect all the information and inspiration about your trips. You book flight tickets and hotels, save passport information and check flight status. For even better, up-to-date inflight reading, you can download both local and international daily newspapers before departure.
SAS app best among European airlines
More and more major airlines have an app nowadays. But only one of them is the best in Europe – the SAS app! At least according to Flexponsives analysis of 50 000 users of 12 European airlines' apps. With an average of 4.2 points for both iOS and Android, the SAS app has a good margin and the top marks in Europe. We're sure you'll agree!
Create your own guide book using SAS REMAP
Travelers do not buy travel guides. They create their own. You will find Remap in the SAS App – a tailored map created by friends and local connoisseurs who know you and your destination.
Improve the SAS App in Labs
As a true traveler, you know best the features you want in a SAS App. In the Labs section of the SAS App, you can come up with your own ideas and suggestions for improvements. A few of the best features of the SAS App were born in Labs, such as the ability to grade flights and to share bookings with friends. Read more about how SAS Lab is creating the future of travel
Sms flight information
Make sure you always get the latest first. With our sms flight information service, you receive important information sent right to your phone.
- Enter your phone number when you book your flight and we will make sure to keep you updated on delays and canceled flights using text messaging. Information is sent starting from 22 hours before departure.
- If you are a member of EuroBonus or you have a SAS Travel Pass , you can get more information sent straight to your phone at no charge:
- We will send you a message about 2.5 hours before departure, notifying you if your flight is departing on time.
- We will also notify you of the terminal and gate your flight is departing from, if that information is available.
SAS Smart Pass
Upgrade your travel to the next level. Using an SAS Smart Pass, you get exactly what you would expect: the key to smarter travel. More time-efficient, more convenient.
- This service is available if you are a EuroBonus member at the Gold or Diamond level and your home address is in Scandinavia.
- You will receive a personal and smart sticker which you use to quickly identify your flight at the airport. This is how you can use a SAS Smart Pass:
Global WiFi with iPass
Connect to more than 61 million WiFi hotspots in 120 countries with SAS and iPass at a fixed monthly rate.