- You can check in online for trips within Scandinavia and Finland and trips from Scandinavia and Finland to Europe, Asia and the US.
|Flight operated by||Flight departures from||Check-in procedures|
|SAS or Widerøe||Within or from Scandinavia & Finland||Check in here|
|SAS||Outside Scandinavia except airports below||Check in here|
|SAS with connecting flights on Star Alliance partners||Scandinavia||Check in here|
|bmi Regional, LOT Polish Airlines||Scandinavia||Check in here|
|Split||Check in here|
|Pula||Check in here|
|Dubrovnik||Check in here|
|Alanya/Bastia/Cagliari/Faro/ Larnaca/Lisbon/Naples/Olbia/Palermo/Pisa||Check in at the airport|
|First flight is not on SAS or Widerøe||-||Contact first operating carrier|
|Lufthansa with SAS flight number||Scandinavia||Check in here|
|Swiss with SAS flight number||Scandinavia||Check in here|
|Austrian with SAS flight number||Scandinavia||Check in here|
|Star Alliance, codeshare or other designated international partners||All||Contact operating carrier|
- TRAVEL EXTRAS: Make your trip more comfortable by pre-ordering your onboard meal, buying access to our lounges or adding an extra bag. Read more about travel extras here
- BOARDING PASS: You'll get a digital boarding pass when you check in online. You can also print your boarding pass at the airport at a SAS Self-Service Kiosk. Read more about boarding passes here
- BAGGAGE: When you check in your baggage online, you print out bag tags at the airport at a SAS Self-Service Kiosk. Just attach the tags to your bags and drop them off at a SAS Self-Service Bag Drop (within Sweden: Arlanda and Luleå, within the Schengen Area and to the UK) or at the SAS Bag Drop counter.
- EUROBONUS MEMBERS: You can add your EuroBonus number to your booking when you check in online or if you change your seat or ticket.