Flying on SAS is more than just going from point A to point B. It's a place to be, a place to work, a place to enjoy. And all along the way, we do everything we can to make your trip as smooth and easy as possible. Here's some essential information about getting to the airport and making the most of your time when you're there.
Make your trip even better by visiting our lounges. Relax, get a bite to eat, catch up on work and enjoy free WiFi in our SAS Gold Lounges, SAS Lounges, SAS Domestic Lounges and SAS Café Lounges.
SAS Fast Track
Skip the lines. Speed through security with SAS Fast Track and enjoy more time for shopping, dining or relaxing.
- SAS Fast Track is a separate line to get through security faster.
- As at standard security checks, you need to show a valid boarding pass
Get through security faster by having your documents ready to show. Here are some easy ways to show your boarding pass:
- Show your digital or printed boarding pass
Getting to the airport
There are many ways to get to the airport, from train and bus to taxi or Uber. And you can sometimes earn EuroBonus points depending on the mode of travel you choose. Here's more information from our travel partners to help you.
Transfers at the airport
It's a good idea to give yourself plenty of time to get to your connecting flight. If you plan well, you'll have time to shop or even visit one of our SAS Lounges on the way. Here are the minimum transfer times at our Scandinavian airports.
Delayed or canceled flights
We know that your time is valuable and we do our utmost to ensure that you arrive on time. In the event that your flight is delayed, we'll do our best to help you.
- For delays of 2 hours or more, we'll compensate you for any extra costs you incur during this period, such as food and beverages. For other costs, we recommend that you contact your insurance company.
- If your flight is canceled, we'll rebook you to your final destination and compensate you for any extra costs incurred while waiting including meals and in some cases hotel accommodations. For other costs, we recommend that you contact your insurance company.
- If you decide to end your trip as a result of a canceled flight, you're entitled to a refund of the cost of your unused flight ticket. If you booked through a travel agency, please contact them for a refund. If you booked your ticket from SAS, contact SAS Sales & Service or use the form below.
SAS Service Points
As a seasoned traveler, you probably already know your way around most airports. But if you have any questions or need assistance, feel free to ask our staff at the SAS Service Point – our meeting place at the airport.
- If your child is traveling alone or if you need assistance, start your trip at a SAS Service Point. We'll help you drop off bags and guide you through the airport. You can also select your seat and print your bag tags at a SAS Self-Service kiosk
- You'll find SAS Service Points in Oslo, Malmo, Gothenburg and Ostersund – and soon at more airports.
Parking at the airport is more convenient than ever. Follow the links below for more information and booking options for parking at the airports in Stockholm, Gothenburg, Malmo, Lulea and Copenhagen.