If you need to check in more, or heavier baggage than your ticket allows, you can buy an extra baggage allowance.
- You can calculate the price of your excess baggage using the SAS baggage calculator.
- Pre-purchase of extra baggage: If you pay for your extra baggage when you book your ticket at sas.se, or through your travel agency, or when you check in online no later than 22 hours before departure, you save up to 40% of the cost.
- You can pay for your extra baggage using EuroBonus points if you check in at sas.se.
- Extra bulky or heavy baggage: If the dimensions of your baggage (height+width+depth) exceeds 250 cm in total, or if it weighs more than 32 kg/71 lbs, please register it as special baggage.
- You may check in a maximum of 10 extra pieces of baggage. If you need additional baggage, you can send the baggage as air freight.
- If you are traveling with weapons, pole vault poles or your pet, a flat rate will always be charged.