With the SAS Corporate Program you can lower your company's travel costs using SAS Credits or SAS Travel Pass Corporate. But there are more ways in the program to get more out of the company's travel. Find them here.
SAS Credits Prepaid
The idea behind SAS Credits Prepaid is simple: You buy Credits in advance and receive up to 15% more to use in purchasing flights and overnight hotel stays.
With a SAS invoice, you collect information on the company's trips and simplify processing. You decide how often the company receives an invoice – and who makes the payment.
- Only valid for payment in Scandinavia
- Collect all your SAS purchases at sas.se, with the SAS App or by phone.
- Choose an invoicing period – every week, every month or every other month.
- The invoice can be sent to the entire company or to a selected payment site.
- Each invoice provides an excellent summary of the company's travel.
To the application for a SAS invoice
Application form SAS invoice
SAS Corporate Booking
If several of you are traveling and wish to be able to book, administer your bookings and view statistics all at the same place. You should connect to SAS Corporate Booking. This is a self–service feature for everyone in the company. Corporate Booking is part of the SAS Corporate Program and costs nothing but makes life much easier.
- Book flights 24 hours a day at the right price.
- Book hotels and rental cars.
- Your company will not miss out on valuable Credits since the company code (CMP code) is filled in.
- You can view all booked, canceled and completed trips.
- You can create a detailed profile showing who booked the trip and other information.