As a fully integrated joint venture partner Singapore Airlines offers our travelers an extensive network with over 100 destinations in more than 30 countries. From Copenhagen & Stockholm together we offer 10 weekly direct flights to Singapore. In addition, Singapore Airlines also offer more than 70 nonstop flights from Europe to Singapore, every week. As a STAR Alliance member, our travelers earn points in all relevant Frequent Flyer Programs. SAS For Business is offered on all Singapore Airlines flights from the Nordic countries, or via European gateways with SAS feed to all our destinations in Asia, Australia and New Zealand.
It's about time
We have now launched a new and improved corporate program – SAS For Business. At SAS, we value time and know how important it is to SAS travelers. Therefore, we have simplified the program to reduce the amount of time spent on travel administration. As an SAS For Business member, your discounts will now be activated directly when you book your ticket.
Smarter business trips for all
Save money on your company's business travel. No matter how many people are traveling or how much you travel, there's everything to gain and nothing to lose by joining SAS for Business. And if you're already a member, check out the many ways you can make your travel easier and save money.
Why join SAS for Business?
- Get discounts on flights
- Earn EuroBonus points at the same time
- No fees, no obligations
SAS CORPORATE BOOKING
Log in at SAS Corporate Booking and book for several people with the company code (CMP code) and discount already filled in. You can also view the company's entire travel history.
If several of you are traveling and wish to be able to book, administer your bookings and view statistics all at the same place. You should connect to SAS Corporate Booking. This is a self–service feature for everyone in the company. Corporate Booking is part of SAS for Business and costs nothing but makes life much easier.
- Book flights 24 hours a day at the right price.
- Book hotels and rental cars.
- Your company will not miss out on valuable Credits since the company code (CMP code) is filled in.
- You can view all booked, canceled and completed trips.
- You can create a detailed profile showing who booked the trip and other information.
Collect SAS Credits on your business travel
SAS Credits will be replaced by the new company offering SAS for Business in 2018. During the year, SAS Credits is phased out, which means that the final day for accrual is 30th June, 2018. Withdrawal of earned credits is possible until 31st December, 2018.
* For travel booked before the 30th June that refers to departure thereafter, further Credits will be obtained for these trips.
** For travel paid with Credits and departing after 1st January 2019, no refund applies.
Book and earn Credits
Add your company code (CMP code) when booking and your company will earn guaranteed Credits for the trip.
View the company's Credits
Check out your company's Credits history here, the Credits balance and late-register Credits.
Discounts on flights with SAS Travel Pass
Simplify your travel using SAS Travel Pass Corporate: book now and pay when you have flown – always at a 6% discount on your ticket price. All your company needs to do is say yes.
More about SAS Travel Pass Corporate
Get a Travel Pass login
Travel Pass punch card
Travel Pass seasonal pass card
TRAVEL PASS HISTORY
Use your Travel Pass login to reach your Travel Pass pages and find out how much you have traveled.
BOOK USING A SAS TRAVEL PASS
Use your Travel Pass login code to book at a discount.
If you have an invoicing agreement with SAS, book your trip here. To do so, please log in.
With a SAS invoice, you collect information on the company's trips and simplify processing. You decide how often the company receives an invoice – and who makes the payment.
- Only valid for payment in Scandinavia
- Collect all your SAS purchases at sas.se, with the SAS App or by phone.
- Choose an invoicing period – one invoice per week, one invoice per month or two invoices per month.
- The invoice can be sent to the entire company or to a selected payment site.
- Each invoice provides an excellent summary of the company's travel.