It's about time - SAS For Business
At SAS, we value time and know how important it is to SAS travelers. Therefore, we have simplified the program to reduce the amount of time spent on travel administration. As an SAS For Business member, your discounts will now be activated directly when you book your ticket. The discount varies according to your company’s annual spend and also on whether you travel in SAS Go, SAS Plus or SAS Business.
- Member customers will get a 2 % discount in SAS Business and SAS Plus and 1 % discount in SAS Go
- Select customers will get a 6 % discount in SAS Business and SAS Plus, and 2 % discount in SAS Go
- We offer discounted fares with our partners Singapore Airlines and Widerøe
- Additional partners will be included soon in SAS For Business
- See which destinations apply here
Join our corporate program
There are so many reasons to join SAS for Business. Best of all, you'll help your company save money. Here's what else you'll enjoy when you join.
- Enjoy discounts on flights
- No fees or obligations
- Earn EuroBonus points at the same time*
*In addition to the company receiving discounts, the traveler will be able to claim their own personal EuroBonus or participating mileage program points. If you are not a member of EuroBonus, you may sign up here
Singapore Airlines and Wideroe are currently participating partners in SAS For Business, but stay tuned, there are more partners to come!
There are more opportunities for savings on your business trip through our Travel Pass corporate products.
More about SAS Travel Pass Corporate
More about SAS Travel Pass Prepaid
With a SAS invoice, you collect information on the company's trips and simplify processing. You decide how often the company receives an invoice – and who makes the payment. If you have an invoicing agreement with SAS, book your trip here. To do so, please log in.
- Only valid for payment in Scandinavia
- Collect all your SAS purchases at sas.se, with the SAS App or by phone.
- Choose an invoicing period – one invoice per week, one invoice per month or two invoices per month.
- The invoice can be sent to the entire company or to a selected payment site.
- Each invoice provides an excellent summary of the company's travel.
Stay up to date with the latest information from us.
Read our corporate news
If you have questions about SAS For Business or our corporate products, please contact us.
To contact information